Pretty painted pottery and gleaming glass trinkets – pottery time is all about fun – and we provide everything needed to inspire your creativity.
And for loads of fun with your friends, we can also turn up the music and get the party started!
PAINT YOUR OWN POTTERY
- Prices are all-inclusive (pottery, paint and kiln-firing), and start under $10.
- Consider hand-printing tiles with your child’s hand or fingerprints for gifts. Prices start at $8.
- Select a piece of pottery from our studio collection. We have functional pottery such as bowls, mugs, plates and platters or decorative pottery such as vases, boxes, and figurines. And, of course, snakes, fairies, kittens, pandas, jewelry boxes and trivets.
- Take time to plan your pottery painting design: check out samples in the studio, and sketch your ideas onto your tablecloth.
- Select your colors; use our stamps, sponges and stencils; grab a brush and paint your pottery!
- Leave your pottery item with us. We’ll hand-glaze and fire it in one of our ceramic kilns.
- Your pottery masterpiece will be ready for pickup in about a week.
We change hours seasonally and during school vacation weeks, so please call to check specific dates: (401) 884-4888.
- Glass fusing is the process of stacking two or more layers of glass together to create a design. In the studio, you arrange and glue your item using frit, stringers, noodles and pebbles.
- Next, you leave your piece with us to kiln-fire it into one piece. Once fused, the glass may be refired with a mold and slumped into a dish, bowl or votive.
- As two firings are required, and kiln space is limited, please check with the studio on delivery dates. A ten-person party will take a minimum of 20 days to complete.
- Glass projects start around $28 with a special rate for parties.
How about a Pottery Party or Glass Fusing Party for a child’s birthday?
And for the young-at-heart, we have these party options: